In this workshop we will be taking our dorkboards and using them to create a simple machine that draws. The focus will be on hands on problem solving.
What you will get.
- A servo and a geared motor with paper feed.
- A motor driver board.
- Misc parts.
What to bring:
- A dorkboard, teensy or other arduino capable board.
- A soldering iron.
- Some basic tools (esp wire cutters, x-acto knife)
- A hot glue gun.
- foamcore or cardboard.
- $35 or a copy of your rsvp / paypal reciept.
PNCA — 1432 NW Johnson St, Room 205
Sunday May 30nd from 1 to 5pm
How do I rsvp?
- Via paypal — Select the session on the TDI Products page:
You can also rsvp via email and bring cash but it is easier to plan and track the money if you use paypal.