by on
Thing A Day 2009

(Archive of:

Since I was too impatient last time I didnt get a particularly good cast. So I remade the plasticine imprints and poured candle wax into it giving me this wax positive.

Wax TeethWax Teeth

Then I made a latex mold from these. I made a cast from casting resin that will probably go onto the head.

Resin TeethResin Teeth

Then I refilled the mold with the air dry clay. I need to leave it alone so it will set right this time.

Resin Teeth with new clay drying in the background.Resin Teeth with new clay drying in the background.

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)